Wednesday, November 12, 2014

the park

I've been trying to take more pictures lately. And while I've done okay with the taking of the pictures (I could definitely do better at that) I need to edit them and post them somewhere so they don't get lost in the void of my hard drive.

This particular day we headed to the park...it was before I chopped off Ford's sweet little curls.
 He's a climber. That little Ford will climb on anything, and he's pretty good. But when he wants down, he doesn't try to climb down at all...he just lets go...we've got to work on that.

Those baby blues and the red hair and the beautiful face full of freckles just kills me.

 And this kid can be sweet and calm one second...
 And then he's making faces the next. He's a little ham when the camera comes out.



 And although it made me cry a little to cut off the curls... he was getting a mullett. I'm glad that I got lots of pictures to document the wonderful curls.

It was a beautiful day at the park.

3 comments:

GrammaM said...

Cute, cute pictures. And Ford looks so different with the cut!

Angie said...

Such handsome boys.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of cute boys. Makes me long for those warm days . . .