Monday, March 31, 2008

Kanarra Falls

This weekend, Kimbrey, Daniel and Chase headed down to stay with us. We decided that Saturday would be a great day for a hike and we were right.

We headed to Kanarra Falls, and the scenery along the way was breathtaking. The beautiful falls at the end were more than worth the frozen feet it took to get there. Kyle, Porter and I headed up this little make-shift ladder to the next falls. Coming back down was not much fun, but the view of being on top of the waterfall was beautiful. I believe that is what I am exclaiming to Kyle in this picture. I felt bad that he had the camera, the view was incredible. All in all it was a great weekend, and we were glad to have the Torgerson's over to visit. You guys are welcome anytime!

And I know that this has nothing to do with the hike, but I thought I would let you all know. All of our sewer problems seem to be over. It seems like when you threaten to dig up pipes and change them out for newer, better, shinier pipes (okay, I don't know if they would necessarily by shinier, but that's what I told the pipes); they all of a sudden start to behave themselves. Or at least that's how I like to believe it happened.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Those are beautiful pictures. And you are brave to climb that ladder! Way to go, Chelle!

Unknown said...

Fun, fun, fun...maybe we need to come down so that you can show us all of your great hiking paths, too!