Friday, August 26, 2011

The Grotto

Before I get into showing you my beautiful little home (unless you want a personal tour, which I am more than happy to show any of you), I want to do some catching-up on all that we did this summer. 
Our first little excursion took us up to this little hike up the Payson canyon.
 The drive up was beautiful, it had just been raining (and continued raining during our hike) and it made everything so green.


 These two boys just love to hike, it's so nice to be near some beautiful trails.

 You have to cross several little man-made bridges and after the first couple, Porter and Bridger were good to go. No needing help from Mom or Dad.
 The waterfall was beautiful, and I'm sorry but the pictures just don't do it justice. There were a lot of people there at the end and it was a little bit of a challenge to get in.
 
My favorite shot of the day. 

 
It was a fun hike and I'm sure we'll be going again.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a blast!! That color of green is one I didn't know existed in Utah...LOVELY.

Angie said...

One of my favorites, too.

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Looks beautiful. The thing we miss the most is the mountains, makes me homesick every time. Hike lots of us!