Sunday, August 28, 2011

while going through my summer photos...

I was trying to edit all the photos of this past summer, and I don't know how I missed this batch. Back in May we went on the Marsing family camp-out. We had good food, good company and a really good time. I really didn't take a lot of pictures. But tonight, this one caught my eye.
I love so many things about it. 

That's my Daddy with four of his grandchildren. I love the smile on his face. 

I love whatever it is that Porter and Sophie are doing. To the untrained eye, those are walking sticks (not golf clubs as some of you may have guessed). I don't know what those two are doing, but I find it hilarious they are doing the same thing and they didn't even notice that the other one was doing it too.

I love that Bridger is trying really hard to maul his cousin Miriam, but she isn't having any of it.

I love camping.

1 comment:

Gramma M said...

I'd forgotten about that one too...pretty cute!