Tuesday, June 30, 2015

5 minutes in the sprinklers

It's been way to long...had to dust this blog off before I started.
It's been a while, but I've realized that these kiddos are getting way too big, way too fast, and there is so much that I don't want to forget.
Both of the older boys scooted off to Cozzens' Camp for a week and that left Ford and I at home by ourselves for almost a full week.
I realized one day that Ford had never run through the sprinklers. I figured he'd like it, and I was more than right. Ford loved it. I wish I could have captured his giggles and laughter as he took turns running through it, riding his bike through it and hitting at the water with a bat.
 This little boy is a riot. I can't get enough of him.
 He has my heart.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I need to blog more, too. Thanks for the inspiration.
Running through the sprinklers is one of my best summer memories from growing up. Every kid should get to do it over and over. And I LOVE photos of soggy kids with dripping wet faces. That's a good one up there.

GrammaM said...

Such simple ways to enjoy the summer. Ford is such a sweetheart. Love the dirty foot shot! Glad you'll be posting again, too!