Friday, October 9, 2015

Oregon

I've been in love with Oregon ever since our first family vacation there when I was a junior in high school. I've been back 4 more times and it never gets old. It's so refreshing and relaxing...I just love the coast.
We've already been trying to figure out when we'll head back because it's important to have time away as a family, and for some reason Oregon is the spot we love. We desperately needed some time away together and this vacation fit the bill.


 We stayed within walking distance of the beach access...I don't know if we'll stay in the same city again next time, but it's always fun to try new places out.

 The boys love the beach. Playing in the water, jumping waves, trying to run away as the tide comes in...doesn't matter what it is, these boys LOVE the beach.






 Our house was at the top of that cliff and we had a great view of a beautiful beach.

1 comment:

GrammaM said...

Oh my goodness...what cute pictures!!! Renewed my desire to go to Oregon!!