Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A boy and his duck.






The duck was lovingly given to Porter by his Great Aunt Lainey, before he was even born. The duck's bill is just the right size to fit into Porter's mouth and that's normally where you will find it! Porter can stay entertained for hours on end in his jumper with his duck to kiss/slobber on. If only the duck had a name. I'm at a loss, there's a U on the duck's chest, but I'm just not sure what to name it. Porter doesn't seem to care though. As long as he has something to chew on, he's happy.

5 comments:

Gramma M said...

I think ducky should be named Dot. Unless of course you want something that corresponds with the "U" tattooed on his chest and in that case, I suggest "Uffer."

Amy said...

I can't even believe how old he is! He's adorable!

You're good at names....Lola the Corolla I think is my favorite. :)

Kari said...

U is for Uttley.

Kari said...

U is for Uttley.

Moab Cozzens said...

I'm pretty sure Porter is kissing is a girl duck, therefore, I suggest Ursula.