Tuesday, February 28, 2012

pinterest... how I love thee.

 Got this idea a while ago off of pinterest. The boys loved it. I started out with some leftover blue yarn and then had to switch to yellow... now looking at the pictures I wish I had used something with more contrast to it so you could see a little better.
 Both boys were intrigued. Porter was positive that he could crawl under all the strings, while Bridger tried very hard to climb through them all.
 It entertained them for a good 45 minutes or so.
It entertained their Momma for a good 45 minutes too!
(Bridger, while almost completely potty-trained during the day (Yay!!!)  still requires diapers at night and for naps...hence the diaper. And that little boy would rather walk around in underwear or a diaper and nothing else, hence the nakedness)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks super fun! I might just give this a try. How did you hook the yarn to the walls so it wouldn't fall off when they where going through it?

Chelle said...

I just taped the yarn to walls, and sometimes it did fall down when they went through, but they would stop and try to retape the yarn. It was a lot of fun!

Moab Cozzens said...

Looks like a reenactment of Entrapment - and Porter and Bridger are even cuter than Sean Connery, and that's pretty hard to beat!

Angie said...

I was just coming to ask about how you attached them, too, but looks like someone beat me to it.
That's awesome and definitely something I'm going to try while we're still stuck in the house.