Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carnival


Carnivals are fun. 
And a little expensive.
Luckily for us we went on the night where all rides were a buck.

We rode some rides.
We ate yummy food.
FYI: Funnel Cakes + Caramel = Heaven
After dinner we waited in line for the ferris wheel.... and we waited... and waited.
 To pass the time, I took pictures of the boys. Bridger didn't want a picture of him and his brother and so he gave me this look.
 Then Porter tried to force Bridger into smiling for the camera...
Forcing Bridger to do something always works well.
 Although I wanted a picture of them smiling, I think I ended up with a much better picture... I think this one belongs on the wall.


 We met up with some friends and played games (an entire post of it's own) and kept the boys up way past their bedtime having fun at the Carnival.
The boys have been begging to go back... next year when it's dollar night at the carnival we'll go again.

4 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

How fun! You'll have to ask Jill about the carnival we went to here lol!! A pretty sad comparison. I'm impressed that you got Kyle up on a ride!! Just shows he'll do anything for his cute family. Very nice pictures. I love the picture of Kyle and Bridger on the Ferris Wheel. Not just because Kyle is riding the Ferris Wheel-although that's pretty huge-it's a really good picture of two of my favorite boys in the world. And the picture of Porter giving the thumbs up. Darling!!

Chelle said...

I must confess Carri, while I LOVE roller-coasters, I HATE ferris wheels. They scare me, and I was terrified. But both boys wanted to go and yes, Kyle stepped up. I know he's not a fan of any kind of ride, but I think he handled it even better than I did!

Angie said...

Groovy pictures.
And mmmmmm.... corn dogs.

Kari said...

Ferris Wheels make for good photos and bad stomachs. You are brave indeed . . . ah, the things we do to prevent our boys from finding out that their mothers are wusses.