Wednesday, July 4, 2012

365

A while ago I did a 30 day challenge, a photo a day for 30 days. Because I can't ever do anything on my own (ie... this) I was discussing my plan to do the challenge with Angie and we decided it would work better if we did it together.
I made it a solid 30 days, while Angie went on for a whole year.
I've always wished I had been able to do it too. Looking back on it, I realize that it would have been impossible to do at that time.
I was working full time and I was away from home for almost 8 days in a row, two times a month. It was not the best set up for taking a photo a day.
After seeing Angie's post I thought that it might be a good time to give it a go again. I want to improve my photography and I want to document our lives more. What better way to do that than a 365 challenge?
Angie and I chatted for a little while and decided we should do it and invite/challenge our other sisters to join in.
They happily said yes.
So here we go.
For the next 365 days I will take a photo each day and post it on a separate blog. I will continue to post on this blog as well, but if you wish to see my daily pictures you can follow the link to the right.
Today was day one... 


No comments: