Monday, June 10, 2013

graduation

 Porter graduated from preschool this year. Here he is with his teacher Miss Jamie (I couldn't keep Bridger from jumping around behind the two of them). Miss Jamie was absolutely wonderful and I'm so grateful that he was in her class. She is fantastic with kids and so excited to help them learn.
Porter is reading so well and he loves to read. He has learned so much this year and I'm just sad that he's old enough to go to kindergarten.
I don't know how I'll do in the fall when I have to take him to a new school. We've loved the boys preschool, and I hope that the elementary school doesn't fail in comparison.

Bridger didn't technically graduate, but here he is with his teacher Miss Adrienne. She was fantastic as well and Bridger loved her.
 After Porter's graduation ceremony we headed to get the boys their favorite snack... snow cones.

So proud of my boys and all they have learned this year.

Summer, here we come!

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

Oh, man, first they graduate pre-school, tomorrow they will be graduating High School. Darn that flying time!!