Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So, Jill and I went a little crazy last night.

Kyle, Porter and I headed to St. George yesterday for "Valentine's Day" (I know that it isn't technically until tomorrow, but you've got to improvise when you're a nurse and you have to work the night shift on Valentine's)

Kyle and I have a tradition that we got to Outback Steakhouse and enjoy a beautiful meal and go shopping afterwards. This is the fourth year in a row and we didn't want to buck tradition just because I work (is "buck" the right word there?)

We enjoyed a meal full of entertainment from our darling little one who didn't get the idea that he wasn't getting part of my prime rib, or any of Kyle's porterhouse (is that why Kyle wanted the name Porter, to have his son named after a steak... it's all becoming clear now...)



Afterwards we stopped at Jill and Kenny's house to visit with them and with Aiden.



The boys wanted to play guitar hero.


Jill and I thought that sounded boring.


We went to Walmart and made a couple of purchases.


This is what we bought.

The results are... needless to say... drastic.



Anyone want to venture a guess as to what Jill and I look like now?

4 comments:

Gramma M said...

Oh no...tell me you didn't do the blonde thing, did you??? Or maybe now you won't get any more comments like, "Where does Porter get that red hair?"

Moab Cozzens said...

Yeah, you two need to get together more often. When you guys go crazy you could change the world!

Amy said...

My sister has a red-headed daughter and husband, she was tired of being "sortof blonde" so she went red - I'm voting with gramma m. Red it was! Can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm guessing purple with a mohawk...can't wait to see a picture!