Friday, March 13, 2009

"Porter, What does an Alligator say?"

OOOHHHHMMMPP!!!

(And yes, the hand gestures are a must when attempting to make such a noise.)

No, he's not in his crib because he's being punished or because it makes it easier to clean up the house when the little tornado is playing in a corralled area (although, that is a bonus)...the boy actually likes his crib.

He will grab your hand and drag you back to his crib so he can jump and play in it. However, in order for it to be fun, he must have every one of his stuffed animals in with him, along with any blanket in sight. But, if the circumstances are right, he will play in here for hours if you give him the chance. And he will get slightly upset if you try and remove him from his entertainment too early.

My favorite is when he starts traipsing all around his crib making his alligator noise...he's just too darling. Here we are again...mid chomp.



I just can't get enough of this kid...he makes me smile.

6 comments:

Gramma M said...

That's pretty darned cute!! Chomp, chomp...

Moab Cozzens said...

He could star in Where the Wild Things Are alligator style. I love the tromping around the crib.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

He really is a fun kid. Funny too, which adds to the fun. I love the alligator chomp. And I can't believe he likes his crib so much. I wish I could trap Aiden in a crib once in a while!

Angie said...

Carri is right. That last picture is straight from Where the Wild Things Are. All he needs now is a white, bushy tail and a crown!
So cute.

Amy said...

If my kids are half as cute as yours, I will be one happy camper. :)

Jessica said...

Ha ha! Too cute!