Saturday, August 29, 2009

This...

is another good thing about our move. We have a community clubhouse and pool that we get to attend. Isn't it beautiful? I have found that the best way to tolerate the scorching heat is to relax in a nice pool.
There's also a kiddie pool that doesn't get deeper than 2 feet that's perfect for the little guys.
Porter was fascinated with the drain, while Bridger just enjoyed kicking back and relaxing in his inner-tube.
There's also a gym and tennis courts... and I may have to take up the kickboxing class that's offered everyday of the week...
yeah, I think it's been a good move.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Best. Move. Ever! :)

That is a beautiful pool (even more beautiful with those red-heads in it....) and yay for community perks!

Moab Cozzens said...

Ahh! Isn't life better with a pool?

Karen said...

Oh, I am so jealous! You have a pool and a club house where you can workout so close?!? I wish I had that!

Kari said...

Jealous am I. I guess if you have to deal with scorpies, there better be a killer upside.

Angie said...

I'm so sorry! I really feel badly for you. It's so unfortunate that you have to live in such a place. What horror and devastation!
Don't worry, this too shall pass.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Umm, I am SO coming over.

Gramma M said...

Scorpions can't swim, can they??