Sunday, February 21, 2010

loves

A little late for a Valentine's Day post... but nevertheless, here it is.
Things I love... in no particular order.

*Rainy days; when I have nowhere to go but my living room.

*Reading a page turner, especially this series

*Musicals, especially ones with Doris Day

*My Mom and Dad

*Designing Women

*This boy
*Cookies and Cream Ice Cream

*Gin Blossoms

*Peanut Butter Bars

*Everybody Loves Raymond

*Kyle's voice

*Wandering around a bookstore

*Lemon Bars

*Oregon Coast

*Calvin and Hobbes

*Texas Roadhouse

*This boy


*Hot Stone Massages

*Rice bags (the ones you warm up in the microwave and use as a heating pad)

*The new Star Trek movie

*Reading blogs

*Reese's Pieces

*John Mayer's voice

*Long walks

*Collecting jackets

*Big Bang Theory

*Julie and Julia

*The smell of baking bread

*Friends (the show and the people)

*Gilmore Girls

*Harry Potter (movies and books)

*Soaking in a hot bath

*The sleepy look my babies have first thing in the morning

*Footie PJ's

*Singing songs to my boys

*Owls

*Getting my hair done

*Crocheting

*Rob Thomas

*Quilting

*Pretending I scrapbook

*Writing in my journal

*Kyle

*Being pregnant (not an announcement)

*Silver jewelry

*Cruises

*Holding my Porter's hand when we walk

*Disneyland

*Redwood Forest

*Gramma F.'s Apple Dumplings

*Gramma C.'s Pecan Pie

*Camping

*Pina Coladas

*Pajama bottoms

*Athletic gear

*Almond Joys

*Karate

*Looking up houses for sale

*Bacon

*Hydrangeas

*Jeans

*Rita

*Keen shoes

*Whale Watching

*Avocado

*Pillows

*Yarn

*A new box of Crayons

*Porter's laugh

*Bridger's deep chuckle

*Hiking

*Kyle's constant support of anything I want to do

*Photography

*Audrey Hepburn

*Dr. Seuss

*The temple

*Scratched Eggs on Toast

*Red

*A good rollercoaster

*Zuppa's Lobster Bisque

*Pride and Prejudice

*James Taylor

*This photo of Kyle... 

*Watching Donald O'Connor dance in Singing in the Rain
(he makes it look so dang easy, and makes me want to take up tap-dancing)

*Hello Dolly

*Going to plays

*Anne of Green Gables

*Wrestling with my boys

*Quoting movies/TV with Kyle

*Playing board games

*Brian Regan... especially this bit.

And for now, that should do... I know there are a million more.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love ALL of those pictures AND most of those things and definitely this post would make my list today. :)

Angie said...

I agree with nearly everything on your list...except the ones that I haven't tried yet.
Perhaps I'll have to get on those and my next list of loves will include a hot rock massage, Texas Roadhouse {I have been craving a steak lately}, Gramma C's pecan pie, lobster bisque and wrestling with your boys.
Although I don't think I'll ever agree with you on the pregnancy thing. I actually really hate it. Love the result, but can't stand the process.
Good list.

Jessica said...

Fabulous list! And such cute, cute boys!

Moab Cozzens said...

Great list, great boys, great life :)

Gramma M said...

Our lists are surprisingly similar...especially those cute faces!!