Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Porter loves...


*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (the flying car won him over)
*Trucks... has to point out every one he sees
*Green
*"Penny" aka Big Bang Theory
*Chicken Nuggets
*Butterfly kisses
*Mandarin Oranges
*Wrestling
*Jumping on Mom and Dad's bed
*Donald Duck
*Dancing to every TV theme song
*Monsters Inc.
*Holding Bridger
*Yogurt
*Going to the Library
*Aiden
*Going on rides to see horses and cows
*Curious George
*"Bweakets" (blankets...especially his quilts)
*Cars (the movie and the toy... has to have a car to hold all the time)
*Green cars
*McQueen Diapers (his pull-ups)
*Cereal
*Piggy-back rides
*His helmet (wears it all the time)
*Pajamas
*Airplanes... he can always hear them way before I can
*Flushing the potty
*Pretending to fall asleep
*Green
*Charlie Brown
*Bubble Baths
*Drinking milk and reading stories on Mom and Dad's bed
*Hide-and-seek
*Playing in his room
*Counting
*Bikes... except his own
*Hoodies
*Green suckers
*Numbers 4 & 9
*Both "Jramma's" (Gramma's)
*Yogo's
*Cookies
*Building and destroying forts
*Green

4 comments:

Gramma M said...

So I take it cute Mr. Porter loves green...??

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Yeah, at first I was like, oops, she put green in there like three times. Then I was like, oh wait, maybe Porter just REALLY likes green. Cute kid. I have to say, I love it when he renames us. My favorite is that he calls Kenny Penny.

combes said...

I think Porter really likes the color green. what a funny boy.

Moab Cozzens said...

GREEN, Yes!! I think he gets that from me :)