Wednesday, October 27, 2010

peach orchard

I love this peach orchard. For over a year now I keep telling myself that we need to stop and take pictures here.
A couple weeks ago, Kyle decided he needed some peach wood for smoking purposes, so we headed to the orchard with my camera in tote.

We really are alive and doing well. I just haven't had time to update as often as I'd like.
Kyle is in his second to last semester of school, doing well and working as a grader.
Porter is my little helper, he's willing to do anything you ask.... except share his toys, on that he's a little hesitant.

Bridger is my little chatterbox, learning new words and phrases faster than we can figure out what he's saying.
And I'm trying to balance my time between Momma/Wife/Nurse.

No complaints from me.

Life is pretty sweet. Busy.... but sweet.

5 comments:

Gramma M said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Such cute boys...such a cute family!

The Papa's said...

Sweet pics! :)

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Beautiful pictures! Please tell me that you didn't take these with a remote.... and if you did- how on earth did you get both boys looking and smiling?!?!

Moab Cozzens said...

GREAT pictures. Glad your trekked to the peach orchard :)

Amy said...

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.