Saturday, November 13, 2010

When we put the boys to bed we have to tell Porter not to knock on the door and try to come out. We tell him he needs to close his eyes and go to sleep. This normally works and cuts down on the number of times that he tries to get out of bed.
The other night I walked out of the office and saw a few fingers sticking out from under Porter's door.
I got down on the floor and looked under the door into his sweet little face and said, "Porter, you need to go to bed. What do you need, buddy?"
He whispered very quietly, "Here you go Momma, here ya go." I put my hand out and he dropped something into my hand.
"It's a booger Momma, night night Momma."
And he got up and went to bed.

This kid kills me.

5 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Well, that was the best laugh I've had all day! I wonder how long he was patiently waiting, booger in hand, for you to pass by :) I'm glad you wrote that one down, he will need to be reminded of it someday :)

Meghan said...

That's hilarious!

Amy said...

Some stories simply MUST be shared. This is one.

Karen said...

You are so lucky!! My kids never give me boogars!!

Angie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dats funny.