Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Four, which is actually Day 5

I realize that I didn't post anything about our actual day one. Day one was a half day on the ship.
It consisted of getting on the ship and running around ecstatically saying, "I can't believe we're here!"
Then there was some ice cream and some food and some sleeping and swimming that occurred, but I'm sorry that I left out our first day.

Day Four was another day at sea, and more relaxation. We ate, swam, ate, got facials, ate, sunbathed, ate and read books.
It was a rough last day on the boat.
We ended up spending our last evening on the ship walking around discovering all the places that we hadn't visited before and trying not to shed tears that it was almost over.

It was such a fun and relaxing week. The next day we docked in Tampa and headed back home.
I'm really glad we went, and I'm hoping there will be a repeat in the future.
Thanks for the good times Angie.
Thanks for taking care of the boys Kyle.
And thanks for the extra 2 lbs Royal Caribbean.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Two pounds? Only two pounds?
You lucky girl to walk away with only two extra pounds. They would have had to roll me off the boat, Violet Beauregard-style.
Sounds like you had a good time. Sounds like you needed it!

Gramma M said...

Excuuuuse me??? How does ice cream, nachos, pizza (every day, you said), BBQ, and at least 19 references to food or eating (8-9 plates full in one sitting, on one occasion!), in ANYway equal 2 lbs??? I gained more than 2 lbs just lookin' at that dirty nacho plate!! Whose child are you??