Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doctor Porter and Mr. Popeye

This year Porter decided what he wanted to be for Halloween all on his own. Porter wanted to be a doctor, and yesterday he was adamant that we refer to him as "Doctor Porter".
 He really wanted a headlamp. He uses it to "fix" people. And the stethoscope (which he calls a telescope) is used to fix peoples hearts... truly one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

 And Bridger became Mr. Popeye. I don't know where he got it, but I tried to call him Popeye all day yesterday and I got in trouble.
"No! I'm not Popeye!" 
"Well then, who are you? Are you Bridger?"
"No, I'm Mr. Popeye!"



 Mr. Popeye turned out pretty cute too, complete with a can of spinach to collect his treats!



 I have to admit that this Halloween was fun. I really enjoyed making costumes and taking them trick-or-treating.  But with boys this cute, who wouldn't have fun?


2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, the muscles. I'm dying! The Muscles!!!
Great job on the costumes, momma.

Amy said...

a. freakin. dorable. seriously, my heart is melty.