Thursday, May 29, 2008

Porter's new walker...

Well, not exactly a walker, but that's what he uses her for. Yes, I believe it's a she. This is her cute little front fender. All shiny and red with a racing stripe down the middle.And this, her darling little caboose.
I've never once had my caboose refered to as darling. (Isn't that something to envy?)This is her tatoo. She must have gone through a rebelious stage when she was a young trike. A youthly indiscretion. Had it not said something as wonderful as "Radio Flyer" she may never have found herself in our cart. The matching one on her caboose is not what you may think...it's a stick on. Did I mention that she's red and beautiful? Even her underbelly is red. I don't know what it is about charming little red objects that gets my heart pumping and my shutter finger itching to move, but it must be the same thing that inspires Kari to take many photos and edit them to her hearts content about her Kitchenaid. (I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have had the same tribute had it not been red. Right Kari?)
Tassels. How can you not love tassels.
(If Kyle asks, they're "manly tassels")

And here she is, in all her glory!
Porter loves her too. He pushes her around and sits on her trying to make her move. Maybe we should postpone giving Porter a younger sibling...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Does that last comment mean that there is a younger sibling in the works?? Hmm??

Moab Cozzens said...

Looks like he's ready for a KTM next :)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Look at those teeth! He is getting so big! Ok, what does that mean "postpone" giving Porter a younger sibling? Does that mean you are planning for another, or is there already one coming?

Kimbrey said...

OH MY!!! He isn't a baby anymore is he? I can't believe how fast these little guys grow up and he is turning into such a CUTE little kid!

Chelle said...

Nothing's on the way as of yet!

Gramma M said...

Haven't I seen that smile befor ... oh yeah! That's the same smile I've seen on Kyle's face when HE'S on his bike! Watch out!!