Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Redheads

This is my little cousin Shannon. How darling is she? I haven't seen her in a very long time, and I completely forgot how much of a redhead she was. Porter and Shannon have the exact same shade of hair. Isn't it just beautiful? I hope Porter's stays this color as he gets bigger.
I've noticed that having a child with red-hair is like when you buy a boat. You never really noticed that everyone else is tugging a boat behind their truck; until you yourself have one.
I've just started noticing all of the redheads around. I'm sure they were there before, but I'm just now noticing cause I've got my own.

2 comments:

Shiloh said...

The same thing goes for pregnancy, you never really notice pregnant women until your pregnant, then it seems like everyone is pregnant.

Kari said...

Did you guys get a boat?