Wednesday, September 10, 2008

family night

Our family nights are a bit unorthodox, as we normally don't have them on Mondays. Last night we decided that for family night we would take a little walk over the freeway. Oh, and once you get to the other side of the freeway, it's kind of a pointless trip unless you stop here...

Such great ice-cream! They make Sundae's that are the size of your face and so delightful that it makes my mouth-water just thinking about them. This was mine. It's a fresh-baked brownie with hot fudge sauce and cookies and cream ice cream... Yummmm. Kyle's was a strawberry shortcake Sundae, it was pretty tasty too.
I always look forward to our outings to Grandee's...and so does Porter...

7 comments:

Angie said...

Don't you love when you find a great little place like that? Especially when it's an ice cream place. And especially, especially when it's within walking distance!

Gramma M said...

You're taunting me...first with the ice cream and then with the cute boy with the toothy smile. I'll take a scoop of BOTH please!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh how fun that that place is still there! Kenny and I used to go there all the time when we lived there. I love ice cream places like that.

Moab Cozzens said...

O.K., I don't see ice cream smeared all over Porter's face. Did you guys hog it all for yourselves?

Amy said...

mmmm....worth a drive to cedar city from Salt Lake? Looks like it to me. :)

Chelle said...

That picture was taken of Porter AFTER he was cleaned up from the ice cream all over his face...although I definitely could have eaten mine all by myself!

Heather Anni said...

Wow, I'm jealous, that looks wonderful! And fun!!