Tuesday, September 9, 2008

cute stuff

* When asked, Porter tries to make the sound of a cow. However, he says it with his lips mostly closed so it's more of a buzzing moo-like sound. Cute no matter how he says it.

* He LOVES eating Trix with me for breakfast (it's one of the only things that sounds good to me first thing in the morning). As soon as he sees me with the bowl in my hands, he runs to the couch and climbs up. He will then climb on my lap as I sit down and he'll keep scooting closer to the bowl. With his hands clasped together in his lap, his mouth wide open and making an "aahhh" sound he waits patiently until I give him a bite.

*He tries to make the hand motions to the "5 little ducks" song. Even when he's dosing off at night and his eyes are completely closed, his little hands make the quacking motion right along with the song.

*For our bedtime routine we lay down on the bean bag chair in his room with his giraffe squeezed tightly around it's neck and Porter will pay attention to several books and listen while I sing a few songs. But, as soon as he decides he's had enough and he's tired, he rolls over towards me and closes his eyes. After he's given in, he'll be asleep in seconds.

* He makes laps around our house talking as loudly as he can for hours at a time. He'll laugh everytime he circles around and sees you, but he'll quickly continue on his way.

* He claps when you say "Yay!"

* He "dances" anytime he hears music. His special favorites are the theme song to The Office and Animaniacs, but it works with almost any song.

* And he smiles like this when his mouth is full of goldfish crackers.

2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

What a cutie. That's funny because one of Aiden's favorite "dancing songs" is the theme to The Office.

Moab Cozzens said...

He certainly is overflowing with cuteness! I love his little giggle.