Monday, September 29, 2008

Man Tag


I was tagged by Kimbrey for this one. I like being tagged every once in a while cause when I'm at a loss of what to post, this always helps out! I'm married to the sweetest man alive and here's just a little more about him...
What's your husbands name? Kyle David
How long have you guys been married? 4 1/2 years

How long did you date? 2 months

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? I do, Kyle prefers more of the salty stuff (I'll take either!)

Who said I Love You first? I did...he followed closely behind.

Who is taller? Kyle. I'm 5'8 and he's 6'

Who is the better singer? I would have to say Kyle.

Who is smarter? Kyle is, I don't know how he knows everything he does....he's just so smart!

Who does the laundry? We both do the laundry.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Oddly enough, when we are at home I always sleep on the right side. However, when we leave home and sleep anywhere else, we swap! (I have no idea why this is, but we noticed it a few months back, it's subconsciously done!)

Who mows the lawn? Kyle.

Who cooks dinner? I do when I'm not working. Kyle does it on the other days.

Who drives? Kyle does.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong...

Who kissed who first? Kyle kissed me first!

Who asked who out first? Kyle asked me out 30 minutes after I met him, even though I didn't give him my number. (He ended up stealing my number from the ward clerk.)

Who wears the pants? We sprung for a large pair, so that we both fit inside.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, how did you guys meet? I don't think I've ever heard that part of the story.