Sunday, May 16, 2010

30 days.

That's the goal... thirty days.

I've heard of Project 365 many times. I always thought it was a great idea and that I would probably enjoy doing it, but I also knew that it would take a lot of dedication. After stumbling onto a blog a few weeks ago I was inspired, and I decided it was something I really wanted to do. I also realized that it may just be an easier way to blog (a photo, some words, and I'm done).  I'm all about making things easier.

However, being my cautious-uncertain self, I decided that I needed to start out a little smaller. Just to get a taste of what I might be getting myself into. So, the goal is a photo a day for thirty days.

And who knows, maybe if I enjoy it, maybe I will have to continue it and turn my project 30 into a project 365.

I called my sister Angie one night, and told her what I wanted to do and asked her if she wanted to join in. I told her that there was no rush, I was planning on starting on June 1st. I told her the blogs I had found for inspiration and told her to call me to let me know if she wanted to do it or not. She wasted no time and called me the next morning with her simple reply, "I'm in."

So, you can follow Angie too if you want.

As it turns out, Angie and I share the cautious/uncertain genes, as well as an impulsive/impatient gene. Hence the reason we won't be waiting until June 1st to start. We'll start tomorrow, May 17th.  
And since I don't feel right about posting without a picture... here's one with a cute little redhead. Just for your viewing pleasure.
See you tomorrow...

4 comments:

Amy said...

I for one am definitely looking forward to the next 30 days. :)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I LOVE it when people commit to blogging daily!! Can't wait to see what comes next :)!

Gramma M said...

Very pleasurable...I'm looking forward to this!! Bring it on!!

Kali said...

Wonderful! I love looking at your photos too - they say so much on their own.