Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nine


Forgot the camera today while we were out and about. So I pulled out Kyle's lovely little phone and snapped a few photos of one of the best places to eat.
(Porter playing with the jukebox)
If you're ever in the St. George area, I highly recommend stopping in at Larsen's Frostop. Good food.
I highly recommend the sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping sauce. 

Life as you know it will never be the same.

And, after life-altering fries, we headed to the park and the splash pad to let the little ones get some energy out.

5 comments:

Gramma M said...

I'll take some fries, with a side of Bridger, please!

Angie said...

I love that last one of Briggsy. What a cute thing he is.

Moab Cozzens said...

I love that splash pad!!! The boys were so cute when we took them there. I also love the nickname Briggsy :) Fits him I think.

Heather Anni said...

Wow, I'd say Bridger kind of likes that place. What a cutie!!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I LOVE Larsens!! Yum...