Monday, September 5, 2011

he's getting too big

First day of preschool. I had to work all day and I couldn't help but worry all day about how he was doing and if he was going to love it or hate it.
Turns out it was a hit. Loves his teacher, loves his school and is a little upset that it isn't everyday. The school is darling. A Cat in the Hat themed school with toys and books and one of the most darling teachers I could have ever hoped for him to have. I'm just so thrilled... and sad because this little boy looks way too old to me in this picture.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow. He does look really old. Nearing retirement, is he?
But, truly, he looks way too big. But not quite big enough for that backpack. Don't worry, he'll grow into it.

Moab Cozzens said...

I SO love his hair. And is freckles. And his cute smile. He's growing up so fast :(