Thursday, October 24, 2013

pumpkin patch

 Annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I was very happy to have someone ask if they could take our family picture... too often I get distracted and it's not until I'm going over photos later that I realize I should have asked someone to take a picture. And she did a great job... sometimes you never know what you're going to get when you pass your camera over.

 This little peanut was quite content while the boys went running back and forth to everything.
 There was a semi-petting zoo, big slides, the corn pit and hay rides. All of which we did and the boys finished up by playing on the big hay bales until it started getting cold. 
 
Then we went for a quick hayride and out to pick our pumpkins.


I shouted to the boys to hug.

Porter assumed that meant to hug himself... that's when Bridger jumped him

We wandered the patch until it was too dark to take pictures and finally these boys picked their pumpkins.
It was a great night... I think the cost of pumpkins has significantly increased, however... so perhaps next year we'll purchase one pumpkin here to commemorate the night, and head elsewhere to select the rest of our pumpkins.
But we'll definitely be back, these boys love the patch.

3 comments:

GrammaM said...

CUTE pics of such cute boys...the fam one is great, too!

Moab Cozzens said...

Cute tradition! A semi-petting zoo . . does that mean no spitting camels? Or was it the Llama that spit?

Chelle said...

That was the llama that spit at me! It's only a semi-petting zoo cause you couldn't really pet everything that was there...