Monday, January 12, 2009

I don't know the last time I've laughed so hard.

I walked in the front room today and saw this.

Apparently he found his vinyl swim trunks today...I don't think he fully understood how they are to be used.
Although, this has inspired me... maybe it's me who has been mistaken for how they are to be used.I think this is a much better use, don't you?

Porter sure thinks so. "Porter, what is on your head?" "Huh?"
I couldn't hold it in much longer. As I busted out laughing, so did he.
It was a good morning.

6 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

What a funny boy! I wonder if it's a boy thing. Aiden did the same thing when we got him him first big boy underwear, he couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him keep them on his head!

Gramma M said...

Oh Mr. Porter...very nice fashion statement! Funny, funny boy!

Moab Cozzens said...

Here at work all by myself so I could laugh right out loud. What a great personality that kid has. And thanks for cheering up my morning.

Amy said...

The boy is just plain adorable. There's not a darn thing you can do about it!

Angie said...

He looks so big and grown up in that last picture. (As big and grown up as you can expect to look with undies on your noggin.)
What a cutie!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Funny Kid! He's probably wondering why there are two large holes in his shower cap!