Monday, April 20, 2009

double stroller?

Seeing as how it was in the mid-seventies today with clear skies, we decided to take a little walk. Get Porter to work off some energy and get Momma and Bridger out of the house for a little bit.
Kyle pulled out the stroller for Bridger, and Porter just got excited.

He started looking for where he could sit and he quickly made himself at home.

It took a little adjusting to get comfortable...But once he got there he didn't want to get out.

Who needs a double stroller? They are much more expensive and not even close to as compact as the one I already appear to own.

It took a while, but we convinced Porter that it's much more fun to push the stroller rather than climb underneath it.
A pretty good decision if you ask me.

7 comments:

Gramma M said...

How funny!! It is difficult having to share everything now, huh?

Jessica said...

Ha ha, you have such a funny kid! He's a very innovative little guy.

Amy said...

We're all saving money any way we can. :) He's adorable.

combes said...

I have never see a kid with such an imagination he is so smart when it comes to thinking up things that will work for him. way to go Porter

Moab Cozzens said...

I think he could get work as a contortionist. A really, really cute contortionist!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Ha, I just laughed RIGHT OUT LOUD. That child is too much funny. I want him to come live at my house.

Karen said...

Who needs a double stroller when you have a stroller with a basket anyway? No one I know of!