Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new places to play

So, Porter has always liked our sunroom, and now that it's warming up a little (not much, but enough) Porter can be found playing out there daily. It has all sorts of things in it that will need to be cleaned out when we get around to "Spring Cleaning" around this place. This for instance, is a dryer that we inherited from Kari and Craig a while ago. I think that they believed it would either be dropped off at DI or that it would go to someone who needed a dryer...so did I.
Kyle apparently has other plans for it...like tearing it apart for some reason or another.

Porter has found it useful as a new place to play. Can you see him?

That's okay, I couldn't at first either...

Can you see him now?
This is his new favorite spot to play. The empty dryer. He likes to climb inside with a screwdriver or a tape measure and will literally stay here, clinking tools around, for hours.
Boys...go figure.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Anything that keeps them busy for hours is good in my book.
Sophie needs to find something like that.

Amy said...

:) Can you blame him? If I fit in there I might stay too! For all we know it's full of chocolate and gumdrops....

Moab Cozzens said...

Hey, a budding fix it man!

Gramma M said...

Cool...play house and work shop in one!!

Kari said...

Oh, my beloved dryer. The one that used to fit in my closet. Is painful to see it.