Friday, October 2, 2009


These two make me grin.
My Momma asked for some brother pictures a while ago, and to prove that I'm working on them, we tried an impromptu photo shoot last night. One where Porter got to hold Bridger... and boy did he hold Bridger. He was told to hold him and not let him fall (they're sitting on top of a rock in our backyard) and Porter took his job very seriously. In fact, he took it so seriously that I only got a couple of Porter smiling. He was concentrating so hard on not letting Bridger fall that he wouldn't smile much.
Bridger couldn't contain his excitement. Every time he turned around and saw who was holding him he'd belt out a pretty good belly laugh.
Briggs sure likes his older brother... laughs at him all the time.
And Porter gets pretty excited whenever he gets to help do anything with his little brother "Budja Budja"
Such cute little brothers.

3 comments:

Gramma M said...

They make me smile too!! What a cute picture!

Jessica said...

Holy cow, it's been awhile since I've been able to catch up on my fav blogs, but I can't believe it's been long enough that Bridger can be that big! What adorable brothers!

Amy said...

They are so lucky to have each other - and especially to have you!