Tuesday, October 20, 2009

today... alphabetically

Awoke at 7:30 after 10 hours of sleep... a personal best, I don't remember the last time that happened.

Blue eyes - I've been working on capturing them all day. Both boys have beautiful blue eyes, and I've wanted to catch it on camera. (pictures will be up later)

Costco... went with Jill... spent just enough (it's too easy to spend too much there).

Dishes, washed and put away.

Enchiladas... it's what's for dinner.

Folded laundry.

German chocolate brownies... left over from last night's dinner with Jill and Kenny.

Hiccups - Bridger got them really bad... I think he's got my genes in there.

Instead of Enchilada's, we had leftovers - hubby got home too late.

Jumping off the couch... me or Porter, I'll let you guess who.

Kick - Bridger kicks his legs when he's excited. Sometimes just the one... the right one.

Lemonade- bought huge bottles of Lemon juice at Costco just for this. I love homemade lemonade.

Made homemade stationary from loads of unused scrapbook supplies... it's coming for you Lainey!

Naps... both boys at the same time, doesn't happen too often.

Opened mail - I love getting letters... much more so than bills.

Pulling himself up... Bridger's been hard at work on it all day.

Quail - passed several on our little drive.

Rained... loved to smell it, hated driving in it.

Swept and mopped my kitchen floor.

"TunnO's" or "Toenails": what I hear on a constant basis from Porter... it's what he calls Looney Tunes, and that's all he wants to watch.

Undaunted - read another chapter, great book.

Vitamins - bought some, took some.

Wind, and lots of it.

XOXOXO - gave and received lots of hugs and kisses... many of them from the bear and Eskimo and butterfly varieties.

Yosemite Sam - Porter won and got to see his "TunnO's"

Z's : what I hope to catch more of.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love this idea.
May just have to steal it one day.
Soon.

Moab Cozzens said...

Love your ABC's, love that you are still blogging. Everyone else seems to have stopped!