Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Invisible what?

On one of our family vacations to California, we listened to Phil Collins all the way there and back, and as a result I thought that I had learned the words to many of his songs. On my journey to visit Angie and Miss Sophie two days ago, I heard one of his songs on the radio that I have not heard in ages. As this song started I was so excited and I started belting it out without even thinking about the words. I realized after the first chorus that I used to sing it very, very wrong. The song is "An Invisible Touch" and the chorus starts out by saying, "She seems to have an invisible touch yeah..." And as I sang out, the words that I proclaimed were, "She seems to have an invisible tuff shed!"
Let me tell you, if you sing it with my lyrics, the song takes on a whole new meaning.

No comments: