Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!

And not one picture that turned out! I completely forgot to pull out my camera at Thanksgiving, but rest assured we had a good one! So much good food, family, and of course the games. We played Bingo/Yankee Swap at Thanksgiving this year and it was great fun! Thank you everybody for the tasty eats!

The day after Thanksgiving we headed to Huntington to pick out a Christmas tree. Since we will be moving, we decided that it would probably be best if we picked out a small tree. But, as we walked through the endless gorgeous tall trees, I decided we wanted a Christmas tree not a Christmas shrub. So we ended up loading a 6 footer on top of our car! Although I will not decorate it until we move, I figure I can still enjoy the smell of pine in our home before we move!
Also, for those who don't know, Kyle loves to have his hair pulled (I have no idea why). And since Porter has started grabbing everything in sight, Kyle saw this as an opportunity to put him to work. Kyle lays down and lets Porter grab and pull as hard as he wants! (Isn't there something about child labor laws?)

No comments: