Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Day

I always have such good intentions for big holidays, and somehow I always manage to keep my camera in front of my fact just long enough to grab a few shots and then I put it down and forget to pick it back up! (And I need to get better about getting Kyle and myself in the pictures)

Christmas morning was wonderful, I love waking up to a white Christmas.

The boys got exactly what they asked for. Porter was in love with the paddle ball and Bridger got his beloved alligator... although I didn't end up getting a picture of him with it...

As they opened presents I loved the looks on their faces. At one point Bridger found that he had candy canes in his stocking and from then on, he kept one in his hand while he opened presents with his other hand. Other than that, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.









No comments: