Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Conference Weekend

This past weekend me, Kyle, Porter and my camera packed up headed to Moab to visit Kyle's parents. We took plenty more pictures of Porter and Aiden who are both so photogenic that is isn't even funny. It was a nice weekend to get away from the busy Utah Valley and spend some time in Moab. The weather was beautiful, and although we had a little rainfall, the weather cleared up enough for us to take a walk to City Market. Porter thoroughly enjoyed being in his carrier and was more than content for most of the walk. Near the end we realized we had forgotten his pacifier and he started to get a little feisty. Kyle, being so resourceful, used his finger to pacify him until we got home. He also used his hat to keep the sun out of his face. I'm so glad that I married such a handy/handsome man!

It was a fun and relaxing weekend, and it's always fun to see Porter with his grandparents!

And I think his grandparents enjoy seeing him!

Aiden is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Look at those beautiful brown eyes.


I really do just try to pick out my favorite pictures to post, but I'm afraid that I have too many favorites!

No comments: