Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm so confused.

When we put Porter to bed at night, we place him in a sleep positioner so that he won't roll over onto his stomach in the middle of the night. However, in the morning as soon as he starts to make that "I'm awake and nobody is holding me" cry, I walk in and this is what I see. Porter has wiggled his way out of his positioner and is at the other end of his crib with his head crammed in the corner. I believe he only starts crying once his head has hit the edge of the crib because there is nowhere else to go. So these are the before and after shots of a nap (actually these are just after shots, I put him back in his positioner to get the full effect of where he starts and where he ends up!) No wonder he has that little bald patch on the back of his head.

No comments: