Thursday, October 18, 2007

One of my favorite things...

It's just one of my favorite things in the world. I love Fall.
I love that you get to start wearing sweaters, drink hot chocolate, and wrap up in warm afghans. I love knowing that winter is just around the corner... literally... it snowed yesterday. I love listening to Peter Breinholt music (it just wouldn't be Fall without it) and of course, I love the leaves. I love the beautiful colors that make up fall, and I love taking rides through the canyon to see them. Two nights ago we headed up through the canyon and although most of the reds were gone, we managed to find a few that were left. Porter had just woken up and didn't look too happy during the first shots. But he got happier as we went along.

Three of my favorite things... all together.

2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I can't believe what gorgeous smiles Porter gives!! My favorites are the huge open mouth ones that almost swallow his whole face!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.