Monday, October 1, 2007

St. George in September



For those who don't know, Kyle, Porter and I are planning on moving this December, and so this past weekend we headed to the St. George area to see where we will set up camp when we move!



My sister-in-law Jill and her family were so kind to allow us into their home for the weekend. We were so grateful for their hospitality, and for their toleration of my incessant picture taking. Having a new camera is so fun and when you have something so adorable (like my little nephew Aiden, and my son) to photograph, you have to take every chance you get! We were able to take some great photos (over 700) while we were there and these are just a few of my favorites!


How adorable is he?

These were at Cedar Breaks, where we stopped to stretch our legs on our way home.

Also, this past week, Porter had his 2 month check up! He is now weighing in at 12.1 lbs, measuring 23.5 inches in length and just as handsome as ever!

No comments: