Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged!

I've always filled out these type of surveys on my email and Amy tagged me, so here it goes! (Pictures of this weekend will follow soon, we've just been so busy down here!)

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Learning to play clarinet in Ms. Ugaki's beginning band
2. Getting settled in our new home - experienced my first move (wasn't a fan then, not a fan now!)
3. Gramma Fluckiger passed away, my namesake. I miss her.
4. Lost my first pet. Sadie passed away ten years ago ... I miss her too.
5. Started going to Young Women's

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Play with Porter.
2. Kiss Kyle.
3. Sleep.
4. Eat.
5. Work.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Peanut butter. On anything or by itself... I'm not picky.
2. Ice Cream
3. Smoothies
4. Cashews, Pecans and Almonds
5. Blackberry Yogurt

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Build my dream home. Nothing big, just cozy.
2. Stop working and stay home with my babe
3. Go on a fabulous cruise to New Zealand and Australia ... and Italy... and Hawaii ...
4. Use my nursing background to go on medical service missions throughout the world. Maybe even start up my own service (...hmmm... things to think about).
5. Indulge myself with a Nikon D300. Or, if I was a billionaire, I suppose I could go for the D3 (being a billionaire sounds nice...)

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. I think most of the people that I take care of on a daily basis just want drugs from me (I really shouldn't be as cynical as I am).
2. I chew my nails when I drive. Actually, it's just one nail, my right thumb (I don't know why)
3. I'm not as tidy as I wish I was, but I'm working on it.
4. I try really hard not to, but sometimes I read ahead in books to find out if I really want to keep reading.
5. I complain about people who drive while talking on their cell phones, and yet I do it too sometimes.

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. Those shirt loops from the 80's that you pull the bottom of your shirt through to cinch it up!
2. Multiple colored socks at the same time
3. Sandals with socks (I know, I know)
4. Leotards
5. Dresses made from sheets (it was my favorite dress Kari... but not again)

3 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Utah

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Waitress/Cook at Wallaby's
2. Data Entry Tech
3. LPN at Primary Children's
4. Temp at Old Navy
5. RN in the ER

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I can't sit on public toilets. I just can't, it's disgusting. I can only sit on my toilet at home and at family members homes. If I must use a public toilet, I hover.
2. I have rock-hard thighs (see #1)
3. I'm a dang good stick. I don't like to brag about many things, but I'm great when it comes to starting IV's.
4. I was actually called "Stick" in junior high and high school. (Perhaps it was a foreshadowing of my future as a nurse with killer IV skills.) If you visit Amy's blog, that's the name she used to tag me with.
5. When I get stressed out, I change my hair. I cut it or I color it and I do it on an impulse. It's usually a big change and I usually decide later that it was a bad idea. This is the reason that I will soon be going back to blonde.

I tag Kari, Heather, Angie, Jill and Kimbrey.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I hate public toilets too. I actually dated a guy who refused to use them! He'd hold it until he was at home. I guess guys are better at doing that then girls though. If I ever need an IV, I'll make sure you are there.

Amy said...

Stick? I had no idea that was what it was called when you're good at poking people...who knew?!

My husband thinks I'm weird because I eat peanut butter on a tortilla warmed in the microwave for 11 seconds (thank you for teaching me). He has no clue how good that is. Mmmm....