Thursday, April 3, 2008

This kid could get to the moon...

While I was sleeping after my night shift, Kyle snapped some shots of Porter doing... well... this.

This is where our step stool started out the day. The steps are facing the trashcan which normally stops Porter from climbing them.

As you can see, Porter pushed the step stool across the floor of the kitchen, and turned it around (not quite sure how). Then he proceeded to climb up. Such a cute little guy isn't he? Who would think he could cause so much mischeif?
I'm sure the moon isn't far off.

2 comments:

Gramma M said...

Oh let's see...8-month old--mischief...yup I think they just go together. I'd keep my cars keys away from him for a while!! I wish we were all as anxious and determined to learn and explore as they are.

Shiloh said...

Michelle! lol Its me Shiloh! Jeni sent me a link to Heathers page and I saw yours! your little guy is so cute. its been so long. I have 3 little kids of my own. heres my blogspot if you want to check it out.

Theschowkids.blogspot.com