Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"I've forgotten what it's like to not be expanding!"

Sookie is a woman I can relate to. (If you don't watch Gilmore Girls, I highly recommend picking up the habit.)

This is me and my ever-enlarging self as of last week. Everything is going well with me and the baby, and yes...that is my bellybutton that you can see poking out. I know that everyone says that it's like an oven timer and when it pops the baby's ready. Well, my bellybutton popped out 7 weeks ago and I don't see that he's any more ready to come out now than he was then...but the timer seems to be protruding more and more each week...and with each laugh...each cough...each sneeze...

8 comments:

Angie said...

"I'll explode and slime the whole room. People could die. "

Kari said...

You're enormous. Huge. Are those planets I see orbiting your mass? Your own solar system? Galaxy? Dear heavens, when will it end?

Chelle said...

Yes, those are planets...and if you look closely I'm pretty sure you'll see a satellite or two!

Jessica said...

You look fabulous! I'm actually really looking forward to my innie becoming an outie--right now my belly button just keeps getting more and more cavernous!

And I love Suky! My friend just introduced me to Gilmore Girls and I actually just finished watching the episode where she finds out she's pregnant.

Amy said...

I blame you entirely for the comments above about your current state of hugeness. You haven't posted a picture of "the baby belly" since it was a "baby bump" and THAT is why this photo totally made me fall off my chair whilst shouting the phrase "holy crap! She's gonna have a baby!"

Apparently I'm a visual learner, and since I haven't seen any pictures, I forgot that your child was still growing and probably going to grace us with his (right? his?) presence. *sigh* I'm happy for you.

Amy said...

PS You are a very beautiful pregnant woman.

Gramma M said...

"The ship's too big and the bottle's too small!!"

Heather Anni said...

WOW!! Wow!! WOW!!