Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Porter's New Do

Porter got his first haircut on Monday. He did very good and held very still for the nice lady cutting his hair. I didn't feel like my skills are adequate for cutting such a young child's hair. However, if I had known how she was going to do it, I easily would have cut it myself. She grabbed chunks and just cut here and there, no rhyme or reason to it, and 5 minutes later we had this:

A very clean cut Porter, who (by the way) is totally working it in this picture.

Over the weekend we had so much fun spending time with my family in the high Uinta's camping. (pictures to come)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man oh man, is he cute!!

Moab Cozzens said...

Oh, those first haircuts are hard! They take your baby and turn him into a little boy. Looks like she did a good job, it's very cute.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

What a cute little boy. he does make him look all grown up. I remember the first time Katy got he hair cut. My sister cuts hair so she just cut Trey's and it made him look so much older. By the way if you want an invite to my blog e-mail me at trinasjohnson@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I cut Ethan's hair a couple of times, not very well, and I had to take him to get it fixed by the pro's. What a great looking little boy!