Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby #2, and why I'm a liar.

So sorry for the lie. I know that I said I would be back on Saturday, and here I am on Thursday. Things got kind of hectic around here and I didn't keep my camera around me all the time. I promise to catch back up over the next week or so, but I can't even promise a daily blog starting today cause I work all weekend. But, I promise to do my best.

Now that we're done with the lame excuse and the apology, let's get down to business.

The videos and pics of the newest/future addition to our family.

This is an awesome profile shot, complete with nose and lips. His right hand is on his cheek.

This is a back side shot of him. You can see his spine, his rib cage, and his right ear. I'm just amazed at what these ultrasonographers can pick up on.
This is kind of a cool shot, profile with his arm in front of his face, and his leg straight up in the air. I swear this is the position that Porter was in during most of my first pregnancy.

This first video is a profile shot of him. He started out sucking his thumb (he did that a lot) and moves his hand up to pop himself in the face. (Sorry about the length of the videos, they're only 3 seconds long.)


This one is kind of difficult to see what's going on, but it's a profile shot with his hand under his chin. In the center of the video, you can see that he's sucking. His little tongue is making a sucking motion...this is the most still he held for the US.


This last video is Kyle's favorite. Our little boy already knows how to kick-start a motorcyle. He's practicing on his Mommy's insides!

4 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

I think the little guy has too much room to himself in there. Cute, cute videos - can't wait to see him in person!

Kari said...

Oh, yeah, and by the way, it's a boy. (That's what I thought you were lying about. Fess up all around, sisterfriend.)

Angie said...

I'm amazing to me the detail that you can see on those things! Makes it so real.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

so cute! Thanks for sharing your ultrasound pic... always so exciting!