Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i'm happy...in no particular order

1. I'm happy that I get to go to sleep in a mere 6 hours.
2. I'm happy that I got through 4 very difficult shifts in a row.
3. I'm happy that I now have 6 days off in a row.
4. I'm happy that my sister who is currently out of the country should set foot upon American soil sometime in the next 36 hours.
5. I'm happy that Halloween is coming, and almost over which means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner (I'm already singing Christmas songs to Porter)
6. I'm happy that I have a darling little boy who can't seem to get enough hugs in during one day.
7. I'm happy that I get to spend the whole day with that darling little boy who currently is sleeping like a log.
8. I'm happy that I have CSSM in my fridge...all nice and cold and fizzy.
9. I'm happy I don't have to eat cafeteria food tonight.
10. I'm happy that I get to spend the evening with my sexy husband, who I miss just as much as my little boy when I'm working so many days in a row.
11. I'm really happy I get to see my Momma this weekend.
12. I'm really happy I get to see my Doddy this weekend.
13. I'm really happy I get to see my sisters this weekend.
14. I'm happy that my husband is going to school to get his education and that means that someday I'll get to stay home with two little boys and just be their momma.
15. It makes me happy to see how much Kyle loves Porter... he's such a good Daddy.
16. I'm happy that the sun is shining today and yet you need a jacket to be warm enough outside.
17. I'm happy that the leaves that haven't fallen outside are now a beautiful yellowy-green...it really is fall.
18. I'm happy to see pumpkins everywhere I look.
19. It makes me happy to see that eggnog is back in stock.
20. I'm happy I have a home.
21. I'm happy with my life.
22. It makes me happy that I have a sweet neighbor who goes around to all the homes on our street and puts out our trash cans every Thursday morning before we even get up.
23. It makes me happy that he puts the trash cans back right after the garbage-man comes around... that man will be dearly missed by all if he ever moves or goes away on vacation.
24. I'm happy that my hair did it's thing today without me having to fight with it for longer than 2 minutes.
25. It makes me happy to watch "Hello Dolly" and belt out the words of every song while I scrub every bit of my house.
26. I'm happy to have the gospel in my life.
27. It makes me happy to have a temple so close by.
28. I'm happy that I can feel a little baby moving around in my tummy.
29. I'm happy that I've said I'm happy so many times in this post that happy is starting to sound funny... and almost like it isn't a real word.
30. I'm happy that I finally have a blender again and that smoothies are no longer just in my dreams.

I'm happy that I'm happy.

4 comments:

Gramma M said...

Isn't "happy" nice??? I'm happy, that you're happy about all those happy things! Hummm...I'm going to have to make me a similar list!

Amy said...

I'm happy that you're happy too! And now I'm happIER about the things we share happy feelings for. :)

Heather Anni said...

Love this!! Thanks!

Angie said...

Man, that is a lot of happy.
Can one very small girl really hold all of that happy?
I guess with an expanding waist, you could hold it all, huh?